By visiting Sammesmart concept, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- How Personal Information about Customers is used?
- What Personal Information about Customers does sammesmart concept Gather
- What is the accuracy of the Personal Data provided to Sammesmart concept?
- How Secure is Information about Me?
- Examples of Information Collected
- What are your rights?
User data may be shared with sammesmart concept providers to improve order processing and customer service..
What is done with your personal information?
User data collected help us to personalize our website according to each userís wishes and preferences. Offering you the most spontaneous and friendly surfing experience is our priority. Data collected are for statistical purposes only and help us to:
- Process orders
- Deliver products and services
- Process communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers
- Keep and update our database and your accounts with us
- Propose a unique and targeted navigation experience
By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive a) emails associated with finalizing your order, which may contain relevant offers from third parties, and b) emails asking you to review Sammesmart concept and your purchase and c) promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from Sammesmart concept. You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each email. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please email Customer Service.
You declare and guarantee that You are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that You transmit to Us; that at the date of its transmission (i) the content is exact and true, (ii) the use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. that the content is not defamatory).
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
4. Examples of Information Collected:
- Information you give us: You provide most such information when you buy, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through sammesmart concept or provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers.
- Automatic information: Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password.
- Mobile: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
- Information from other sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from other carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.